Sunday, January 21, 2007

FINALLY!!

Hey ppl,finally I manage to get my own blog..All thanks to Cerdwin Yap..Thank you..I have not much to say for now..I'll just tell u guys a bit of my life..I accepted Jesus as my Lord n Saviour in iNTERSCHOOL RALLY 2004..All thanks to my dear brother ZLWIN..Without him I don't think i'll be in church..After that i got to know Poh Leong..From there i got to know Su Ling,Melody,Samantha n many more..It's all because of Poh Leong..Thanks bro..THen in the month of december in went for GY Camp!!It was the best camp I had ever know..From there I learn about this God Called JESUS..Day by day I learn something new about this God in this camp..Until now that camp gave me a impact 2 rise up..I started learning drums in 2005..God gave me that special talent to learn..In 2006,I plan to learn new instrument and i took up bass..I just wan to take this time to thank Lawrence,Han ern n Zlwin for teaching me bass n Jonathan chandra,Danial lee n Joel Gan for teaching me drums..Thanks ppl..That's all for now..Hope I have more time to blog..God bless You people..Muakz..




Love,
~jonathan~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home