Friday, October 10, 2008

Healer

Hey people,I'm back..Last Wednesday(1st October)I had a very bad fever..I was like wa first day of raya like that d..But i did not bother much that time..Thought the next day would be better..The next day was even worst,I could not move much because I had a bad headache and feeling giddy..And I had tuition on that day..I told my mum to bring me to the Doctor but she said it will be alright..And many thoughts came into my mind..Will I have my 2nd dengue?Am I going to die?Coz day by day it's getting worst..All i did was sleep sleep and sleep when PMR is around the corner..Then Monday I vomitted..Den my mum decide to take me to the Doc..Doc said nothing wrong just need enough rest..Den my mum said take a blood test to see whether i got dengue again..I was nervous coz I had a few dengue symtoms:
1.fever
2.headache
3.giddy
4.don't feel like eating

Many thoughts came to my mind again..Doc said the results will be out on Tuesday which is the next day..Then the doc called..*nervous*He said*Jonathan you don't have dengue*I was like thank God..If i kena cannot sit for my PMR d..Den my mum will start banning me from going out..And now I'm HEALED!!Thanks to the healer and all those who had been praying for me..And of coz I do hear the song *HEALER* everyday..Glory to God..Thanks for all your prayers..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home