Saturday, February 10, 2007

So Touching!!

Woo..50 hours has ended..It's so fast..And I believe it ended with a blast..It's was awesome overall..And I hope that u have been bless by it because I am bless by it..Seriously.. Many people receive GIFTS from the Holy Sprit..MAny people were touch by God..God was there and his presence too..
Today I just wanna talk about people that had made a impact In My Life..

Poh Leong:Let me tell you without this guy I don't think i'll be in YE now..Because of him I got to know more and more people each and every week..Not only me but there are many people too..He's really a great guy..Don't be shy to be friends with him..Just talk to him and u will see for yourself..

Zlwin:This guy is really a great testimony and INSPIRATION to many people..This guy has teach me many things..And also to be strong in my walk with God and many more..Without him I don't think i'll be FIRED up for God..He's the A great leader..He has brought many souls to JESUS..He was so desperate for it and he lead many people to christ..Such an InSPIRATION isn't it..He has also work out on his CF(Christian Fellowship)in his school..They stayed strong strong although the number was only a few ..This guy has great LEADERSHIP Qualities..I prat that what ever his hearts desire is,the LORD will answer..May the Lord bless you BRo!!

Janielle:Yeah this friend of mine..When she was new in our church we were like looking at each other like we are ENEMies..haha..Serious..But when I got to know her more,we just chat chat and chat..Then we got to know each other better each and every time we chat..Any problems that I have she will just encourage me..And The wound in my heart just go off..Sometimes we do crap..haha..She's also a living testimony..Her walk with God is also STRONG..She has a big heart for God The Father..We are just like best friends..We do care for each other..God bless ya MATE..

Sherene:She's really a GREAT,GREAt,GrEAT person..She also a living tesimony for JESUS..She's just like my problem solver..Seriously..Any problems that I have she will just come and talk to me..And it really touch my heart..She can really help you in any way she can..I pray that the lord will just use her aboundenly..I pray too that her hearts cry will be answed by our God The Father..And she's good in piano..MAy the Lord increase her talents..She also has a BIG heart for GOD..She's desperate for GOD..And I believe it..Believe that she will grow STRONGer in her walk..God Bless ya SISTER!!

Yea..Without this people,I will not serve in any ministry in church,will not plat instruments and many more..I hope that u will be bless by..I'm believe thereare people who had make an IMPACT in your LIFE..God Bless People!!!~




~jonathan~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home