Thursday, February 22, 2007

GOD IS GOOD!!

Hey people,yea God is so GOOD!!God has blessed me with a pair of new jeans and ETC..Thank you JESUS!!I went to Malacca on the 1st day of CNY..We had so many problems with the car BUT we manage to reach there safely..Thank God..I had fun in Malacca..Really can’t stop talking about God’s greatness..There is 1 problem when I went to Malacca..U can never be happy always..Yea I have to faced this problem went I am in Malacca..TEMPTATION!!Yes I repeat TEMPTATION!!You know every time CNY we spent time with our family and relatives..Yea we eat together,laugh together and etc..But this is the main want..GAMBLING!!Yes GAMBLING..My relatives in Malacca are BUDDIST..Yea they gamble and they even ask me to play..They keep on TEMPTING me to play..BUT I have to set an example..If play for fun can la..But they play with money..I feel like wanna shout at them BUT as a believer I have to set an EXAMPLE!!They never give up on tempting me but I have keep telling myself NO!!I believe it was a test given by God..And I manage to overcome it..Thank god..Overall I had fun..I belive I’m not the only one been blessed by the Lord but all of you guys..Yup..And Jaron has been discharge from the hospital..I believe it was from all our PRAYERS!!Prayer is POWERFULL..I believe there is more to come..God Bless You People..




~jonathan~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home