Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Prayer!!

Hey people,How are you guys doing??Yea this is my question today..

Do you PRAY everyday??

Yea..I do pray everyday because I believe it's really powerfull no matter where you are,what condition you are in..LEt me tell about what I discovered..

When I was in Malacca for the CNY holidays,the 2nd day I did not had enough of sleep so i had a TERRIBLE Sneeze..I keep going on and on..No matter where I go sure got sneeze wan..I was getting sick of it already..When I go to sleep,It keep going on and on It could not stop..So I also don't know what to do..Then I think of a medicine and that is PRAYER!..So I just prayed a short prayer then I when to sleep..

The next day I woke up,my sneeze stop..When I think back I remember I prayed..Then I realise it was the greatness of our LORD JESUS..Thank you JESUS..Without prayer there is nothing..

So people if there any problems you are facing or any sickness just pray..A short prayer also God answers..Yea remember pray DESPERATE PRAYERS!!God answers desperate prayers..So just fix your eyes on JESUS if anything comes wrong..Hope you guys learn something..I've gtg..C ya people..


~jonathan~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home